28 May 2009

30-Day Shred Recap 5

Day 21 (May 23) :: in Seattle - walked and walked up and down hills throughout the city instead.

Day 22 (May 24) :: in Seattle - walked around Port Townsend instead - this day didn't really get much of a workout.

Day 23 (May 25) :: in Seattle - kayaked Lake Union instead.

Day 24 (May 26) :: while in Seattle, I actually started to miss the shred but then I got home and had so much to catch up on today and kept putting it off. I also ate pretty bad today - I was just out of the groove from my vacation. Finally, at 9:30pm, after searching the kitchen for something else to eat, I decided I better shred. It was pretty tough at night, after working all day and kayaking yesterday but I did it and now I feel great. I think I'll do level 2 again tomorrow to get back in the groove and then maybe try level 3 on Day 26.

Day 25 (May 27) :: completely punked out today. I didn't work out in the morning because I worked out so late last night. I planned on working out after work but instead came home, played with Summit, made dinner and then worked another 2.5 hours. By the time I finished it was 10pm and I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment