12 May 2009

30-Day Shred Recap 2

Day 6 (May 8) :: I am really liking this workout - I'm debating when to move up to level 2. Level 1 is still challenging during the workout but I'm not feeling the soreness or stiffness after the workout anymore - I feel like I could do it all again and want more once it's over.

Day 7 (May 9) :: The workout is still challenging during but I'm not feeling anything after so I think I will try level 2 tomorrow and see how it goes... the push-ups and side lunges with anterior raises are still tough to get through but everything else isn't quite hard enough anymore. I'm excited that I've done the workout everyday and starting my day with it has definitely motivated me to eat better throughout the day (although I am looking forward to tomorrow - Sunday is treat day, where I get to indulge in dessert).

Day 8 (May 10) :: started Level 2 today and holy cow! This one is definitely more intense but it felt great to challenge my body. I had to do the modified version of a number of the moves but it was still really tough. I like the unique combinations of moves in level 2, the only bad part is that I felt a lot more impact on my knees this level - I'll have to be careful with that. I'm a sweaty mess so I'm going to go take a shower before it's time to go to church.

Day 9 (May 11) :: Level 2 is hard! I woke up feeling a little stiff from yesterday's workout and didn't really want to do it again this morning (just being lazy) but I did and it kicked my butt again. I had to do most things in the modified version and take a couple quick moments to catch my breath but I'm going to feel awesome when I can master this one. I can't even imagine the crazy things in level 3!

Day 10 (May 12) :: I tried as hard as I could today to get through the workout (modified version of most of the moves) without stopping. I made it to circuit 3 and then I just couldn't do it. The squats with a V-lift just kills me! Feeling good though. Today was the first time I didn't do the workout right when I got up. I woke up early and took Summit to the dog park for an hour or so and ran around with her first and then came back and had to motivate myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment