Thursday night we met the Browns at a sushi place in Littleton. We had so much fun! Vaughn kept us laughing throughout the meal. This tiny little peanut (about 25 pounds at almost 3 years old) just kept shoveling in the sushi! "More shoo-she please." he would say and then proceed to use his child chopsticks to pick up the piece, dip it in his soy sauce and devour it. We didn't keep count, but I'd say he ate at least a dozen pieces. Mike and I can't decide if we want our toddler to like sushi or not - it's a pretty awesome toddler palate but it's also a pretty expensive taste for a kiddo! Kyla was awesome too - she's not quite one yet so "shoo-she" wasn't on the menu for her but she played with us all and looked so cute in her very first set of wispy pigtails. I wish I'd had my camera... next time for sure.
Friday night, new friends from our new small group, The Holdens invited us over to there new house for dinner. We had so much fun and are so excited to have new friends!
This afternoon we are going house hunting (again). I think we will be seeing 6 new houses and I have a good feeling about today and pray we find our home. After almost a year of searching, we are so ready! If we find something, I'll post some photos. Sorry the last few posts have been photo-void.
No comments:
Post a Comment