In contrast, the roma tomato plants went NUTS! My two $1 plants have more then tripled in size and have dozens of tomatoes on them! I planted tomatoes because Mike and I like to eat them and the plants were on sale but I'm so happy I did. My Grandma Eme grew tomatoes outside her New Jersey apartment. She passed away three years ago and the smell of the tomato plants bring back memories of weekends with her. I certainly didn't expect this task to be so much more then it seemed it would be when I first put it on the list but I'm so thankful it is. I'm really enjoying the little surprises and positive life direction some of the items on my list are creating.14 August 2010
10. Plant.
check! Plant. create a garden to feed us and provide fresh flowers for the house. A few of my peonies made their way into the house before the plants stopped producing for the season. I'm not sure they are in the best spot to come back next year (I may have to start over somewhere else) but I really enjoyed the blooms this year.
In contrast, the roma tomato plants went NUTS! My two $1 plants have more then tripled in size and have dozens of tomatoes on them! I planted tomatoes because Mike and I like to eat them and the plants were on sale but I'm so happy I did. My Grandma Eme grew tomatoes outside her New Jersey apartment. She passed away three years ago and the smell of the tomato plants bring back memories of weekends with her. I certainly didn't expect this task to be so much more then it seemed it would be when I first put it on the list but I'm so thankful it is. I'm really enjoying the little surprises and positive life direction some of the items on my list are creating.
In contrast, the roma tomato plants went NUTS! My two $1 plants have more then tripled in size and have dozens of tomatoes on them! I planted tomatoes because Mike and I like to eat them and the plants were on sale but I'm so happy I did. My Grandma Eme grew tomatoes outside her New Jersey apartment. She passed away three years ago and the smell of the tomato plants bring back memories of weekends with her. I certainly didn't expect this task to be so much more then it seemed it would be when I first put it on the list but I'm so thankful it is. I'm really enjoying the little surprises and positive life direction some of the items on my list are creating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment