01 December 2010
22. Treat.
Today is Pay It Forward Day so I thought it would be a great day to tackle no. 22 on the list - Treat. pay for the car behind me in a drive through. Mike got a Chick-fil-a chicken sandwich out of the deal to take into work tonight and the lady in the car behind me got dinner for her family for free! I became really excited and for some reason a little nervous as I drove around the building, placing my order and making my way to the window to pay. The guy at the window didn't seem at all phased by my request to pay for the car behind me (I guess this happens there a lot?). As I pulled away, I felt really happy to have hopefully made someone's evening. This is another one on the list that I will likely do more then once - the rare times I end up in a drive through.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment