15 December 2010

2nd Annual Cookie Exchange Party

I love this party and am so excited that it's now officially become a tradition for our group of friends! This year we changed it up a bit by wearing Christmas PJs instead of tacky Christmas sweaters. I was very excited for this adjustment - thanks to the Thompson family PJ tradition I have tons of Christmas pajama pants! This year our group has expanded as we welcomed the next generation! Eli and Brielle were in attendance for their first Cookie Exchange and looked adorable in their Christmas PJs!

Allie, Gracie, Eli, Kelly, Emerald and Liz decorating sugar cookies

my contribution to the decorating fun :)

hanging out with tasty snacks

Gracie and Jenn playing with the babies

the 2010 cookie spread

my contribution :: Cranberry Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies
gluten free, refined sugar free, dairy free, protein and antioxidant packed goodness

my contribution no. 2 (just in case those didn't come out decent) :: peppermint white chocolate cake balls (there's nothing even remotely healthy about these)

the babies bonding

the group!

the silly stay lates...

No comments:

Post a Comment