04 December 2010

Christmas Tree Hunt!

Today we went up to Winter Park to find our perfect Christmas Tree in the National Forest! We had such a great time hiking through inches and inches of fluffy Colorado snow (waist high in some spots!), each searching for our perfect tree!

Mike, Jenn and Tyler making their way up

searching through the forest for the perfect one

Mike found ours! She's perfect!

timber!

our tree was so wide we had a tough time getting it out of the forest - Mike needed a rest when we finally made it down to the trail.

the boys dragged our trees out of the forest

we had so much fun! love these girls!

great memories! I think I see the beginning of a tradition!

1 comment:

  1. I love the tradition! And I love that we both went to get our trees on the same day. I am also glad that your tree is a "she." She looks like a she.

    ReplyDelete