19 May 2009

home inspection - check!

We had our home inspection today and it went well - just a few minor things to take care of and we're good. I'm so happy to have that behind us and feel much closer to owning our first home now! I officially feel like I can start packing and decorating in my head (although I didn't really hold back on the later anyway)...

While we were there I also took some inside photos of our home "before us" - I was taking detail shots mostly so I can plan but they give you an idea. The inspector was set up in the kitchen, so I didn't get good photos of the kitchen/dining room.

the kitchen (well, part of it)

the entry way into the living room

the living room continued and the stairs to upstairs

the downstairs powder room

the loft at the top of the stairs

the master bedroom

master bathroom

the living room part of the unfinished basement

space for the basement bedroom

I can't wait to make it our own!

3 comments:

  1. so cute! I love all the windows in the living room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful!!! I am so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That loft is awesome! How exciting to move in and get started!

    ReplyDelete