We signed Summit up for a free doggie photo shoot at a local dog bakery a few months ago. Unfortunately, the shoot was canceled do to a freak April snow storm. It was eventually re-scheduled for last Saturday. In between working in the Brown's yard, I took Summit over for her pictures. We just got the proofs yesterday. .I'm not crazy about them but I thought I'd share anyway since I'm too tired tonight for the Memorial Day weekend trip to Seattle post.

They're not bad, I just think that she needs a dark background since she has light fur and there were other dogs in the shop that Summit really wanted to meet so the photographer was using treats to try to keep her attention, which meant Summit had her mouth open for most of the shoot. I'm also not crazy about the photog's heavy use of Photoshop but it was all free so oh well...
Seattle blog tomorrow (hopefully).
Summit has gotten so big!!!
ReplyDelete