Day 16 (May 18) :: I went with level 2 today and these moves really bother my knees. I focused on pulling my head back and that helped my shoulders and neck a bit but I'm not sure what to do to lower the knee impact. I'm also kind of over the "everyday" part, even with a couple days off yesterday - it's just getting old but I'll keep at it.
Day 17 (May 19) :: the home inspection today through off my schedule a bit today and I'm really getting tired of this but I vow to get back on the wagon tomorrow...
Day 18 (May 20) :: I didn't want to today but I did. It was ok, level 2 still bothering the knees but I tried to avoid keep it from being too bad. The last circuit still gets me - the movements are tough and by that point I'm spent.
Day 19 (May 21) ::Again, I didn't want to work out this morning but I did. I felt low on energy throughout the workout but pushed through to the end. Now I just feel extra tired and sweaty...
Day 20 (May 22) :: Just got through it today... seeing a trend?
Only 10 more days! your can do it!! Think about the results you have seen and the goal you set in front of you! Your so close!!!
ReplyDeleteIf your knees are bothering you, maybe sticking to the first level isn't a bad thing - It sounds like you are still getting a good workout from it, and that is what matters!! I love these updates! :)
I am on day 13 of the "Shred". I didn't want to tell you until I was sure I was continuing it. I was so sorry to hear you got hurt and am glad you are okay now. Because of this and because I have bunions and am sooooo old, I have stayed on the low impact (Anita) exercises and have been able to keep up without injury. I did have to take it easy at first until I got used to the exercises. I am in day 3 for level 2 and lost a whopping 2 pounds total; but, I do feel stronger and it does get my heart rate up which I need to blast my high cholesteral. Thanks for posting this, I had never heard of the 30 Day Shred. Barb
ReplyDelete