01 June 2009

30-Day Shred Recap 6

Day 26 (May 28) :: After not working out yesterday, I woke up early this morning to get the shred in before work and my shoulder was incredibly tight - I don't know if it's from my Tuesday workout of not sleeping right but I decided to do go ahead and try level 3 anyway. I had to do many of the moves with the modified version but I think I actually like this level more then level 2. The circuit 2 cardio is crazy - moves from other levels with weights and the cardio in circuit 3 killed my knees so I substituted other moves but otherwise I think I'm officially a level 3.

Day 27 (May 29) :: whoo! day two of level 3 felt great! All day my body didn't feel sore like when I first started level 1 but once I started the workout tonight, my abs were instantly engaged and I could feel everything much more then yesterday. I really like level 3. shower then off to the Rockies game!

Day 28 (May 30) :: It was hard to get going this morning... it's Saturday and we're headed to the Farmer's Market and I really just wanted to sleep in and relax but I got my butt upstairs and did level 3. It felt a little tougher today (I think because of the previous 2 days) but it felt good, I definitely like this levels moves better then level 2. Time to get ready for the day...

Day 29 (May 31) :: got distracted packing today and ran out of energy before turning on the DVD :(

Day 30 (June 1) :: This morning my energy was so low during the workout. I woke up fine and jumped right into the DVD after getting Summit some breakfast but mid-way through circuit 2 I felt completely drained. Maybe it was skipping yesterday, or the pizza we had for dinner... either way, I think I'll wait to take my measurements until tomorrow morning (and because Mike is at work already this morning and I need to eat breakfast).

*I'm definitely going to do at least 5 more days of level 3 and then maybe start some yoga, cycling and eventually (when we move) workouts at the gym.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! You made 30 days! Nice job Leigh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really proud of you making it through the whole 30 days, even the really really tough ones.

    ReplyDelete