With the birth of both Aniston and Jaye, we couldn't wait to get back to Florida to meet the newest additions to our family and friend's family. As usual, the trip went by way too fast but we got as much baby snuggling in as we could before coming back to Colorado...
sweet baby Aniston snuggling with her Uncle Mike
Kristen meeting Courtney's precious baby Jaye
Courtney, Jaye and I went with Kristen to pick out accessories for her wedding day!
The Aguila Family!
The next day we were able to spend more time with our newest niece!
We may live far away but we're so excited to watch her grow.
Mike's grandma Katy coordinated her trip to meet Aniston with ours so she could see both her grandsons.
Silly daddy... Brian makes Aniston make what he calls "poopy lip"
While in Florida during strawberry season we had to make a stop at Parksdale Farms for strawberry shortcake and strawberry shakes. Yes, I had one of each... when in Rome, eat gelato. When in Florida, eat strawberry treats :)
Also when in Tampa we have to eat Cuban food! El Gallo de Oro is our favorite spot. Mom, Mike and I met Courtney, Adam and Jaye there for a Cuban feast!
Our last night in Florida we had one of the most interesting dining experiences at the Laughing Cat.
It also happened to be Aniston's first dinner in a restaurant!
She didn't get to try anything new off the menu but we were excited to be there for one of her firsts regardless :)
We were sad to say goodbye but so thankful for the chance to see everyone and meet Aniston and Jaye!
(Somehow I was so focused on the babies I missed photos of the neighborhood crew who we got to hang out with Friday night, my parents, Mike's Dad and Barb and my Grandpa, Naomi and Aunt Nan and Uncle Bill. Please know that despite the lack of photos we enjoyed seeing all of you so much!!)


















Love this post!!! Also, if there's any question about Jaye being Courtney's kid - refer to her pose in the "family portrait" 6 shots down. And I totally love the pouty face picture with Aniston and Brian. Thanks for sharing about your trip. I love to follow vicariously.
ReplyDelete