04 May 2010
Women's Retreat
I'm really behind on my blogging... a couple weeks ago I took part in the Mission Hills Women's Retreat. It was a great weekend with 140 women of all ages from our church, up at Trail West Lodge just outside of Buena Vista, Colorado (about 2.5 hours West of Denver). The location was perfect, up on a hill overlooking a gorgeous valley and the Collegiate Peaks. God's awesome creation...

I was able to spend time with great girls and grow closer to them and God this weekend. Our study topic was learning to be content in whatever season you are currently in. I think it really has prepared me for the coming changes in our lives and reminding me to use the quieter times in life to really establish strong habits and a really close relationship with God.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment