19 April 2010

Florida Petes Visit

Wow! I have been incredibly busy at work this month. Sorry I'm almost a week late in posting about Brian and Hayley's visit or anything else for that matter, I've been working 6+ days a week and been booked solid on Sundays.

We were so excited to get to spend some quality time with Brian and Hayley. We went up to Keystone for their first day here - Mike and Brian hit the slopes for a little boarding.

Hayley and I hung out around town and then met Mike and Brian up on the mountain for some high speed snow tubing.

The next day we had homemade bagels for breakfast.

And Mike and Brian played video games (go figure!)

We went downtown for pizza and games at Fat Sully's

And wandered around the parks downtown.
Thanks so much for coming out to visit! We can't wait to hang out with you guys again, next time on the cruise this fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment