25 September 2011

bike to Breck

Saturday we woke early and saw the sunrise over the mountains,
this place is really peaceful.
Then we rode our bikes to Main Street to explore.
 and decided to keep riding around the lake, surrounded by golden Aspens...
...all the way to Breckenridge!
After a 12 mile ride, we decided to reward ourselves with lunch at our favorite mountain place - Giampietro's.
Awesome New York style pizza - yum!
and this view
after falling in love with great pizza and cannoli in Boston, I had to try theirs (very tasty, unique with a hint of lemon)
then another 12 miles back to the condo for a relaxing evening cheering on our Gators!

3 comments:

  1. we were in breck this weekend too! right off main street with the kiddos! bet we passed you eating your pizza :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! really? I wish we would have known! hope you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello, and congratulations - you have won a set of address file cards from
    me! Please send me your mailing address to sharilyn AT lovelydesign DOT com and I will mail them out to you. xo sharilyn

    ReplyDelete