I've been trying to think of things to write about but feel like Mike and I are still in this season of waiting, which isn't terribly interesting for a blog... We do have a few fun trips and visits coming up over the next few months that I'm excited to share with you but in the mean time, we've really just been sharing in everyone else's joy! There's BIG news on the friends/family front!

One of my very best friends is pregnant and due early February!
Congratulations Courtney and Adam - little donut has already stolen my heart!

Mike's brother Brian and our Sister-in-Law Hayley are also expecting.
Their baby is due mid-Febrauary! We can't wait for another niece or nephew!

And just this past weekend, my oldest friend (we've been friends since I was born just a few months after her) got engaged!! Congrats Kristen and Jon!
I'm so excited for all the joy we have to look forward to in the coming year - babies and weddings, it doesn't get much better then that!
No comments:
Post a Comment