14 February 2011

Schoon Girls Visit · Part 3

I knew I was missing photos from Dayna, Maggie and Nora's visit and I was! So here they are, a little out of order but great none-the-less :)

We got a bunch of snow while they were here. Maggie and Summit loved playing together in the snow, sometimes the rest of us joined in the fun too!

getting bundled. I love Dayna's expression, she's such a great mom!

Nora braved the cold and did really well!

some of my favorite girls!

snow baby

so cute.

best buds.

sweet girl.

later that day we worked on Maggie's Valentine treats for her friends back at school. Dayna got a candy mold to make chocolate covered oreos.
she's so delicate. I love it!

Maggie did a great job!

she had to try one out to make sure they were good enough to share!

I loved having these girls around. I miss them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment