10 February 2011

Schoon Girls Visit · Part 2

I have had so much fun getting to hang out with Maggie and Nora this week. They are such neat kids. I'm so blessed they are my nieces, and so thankful to have gotten to spend this time with them.

Wednesday I had to work most of the day but I got off work a little early, scooped the girls up and we headed to Yogurtland. My friend Jenn loves this place and once I found out I could get their plain tart yogurt with fresh fruit toppings without too much guilt, I decided I would have to take Maggie here.

she enjoyed sampling all the different flavors

and trying her strawberry and cookies and cream creation.

Nora enjoyed their spoons but wondered why the really yummy stuff wasn't on her spoon...

back home she got some oatmeal (a more fitting snack for a 6 month old)

and we play and practice being a big girl. (I'm afraid of how big she'll be before I get to see her again).

Uncle Mike sadly had to study for a bunch of big tests this week but he snuck in some time with the girls.

today we went over to Belmar for a little eco-baby shopping (I decided I'd take advantage of the real baby I was carrying and try out one of the slings)

Nora picked out a new eco-friendly sippy cup

and then Maggie finally got to go ice skating!!!

Dayna was an awesome teacher and despite a little crash, Maggie says skating was a lot of fun.

so sad they have to skate home tomorrow :(

No comments:

Post a Comment