Maggie, Dayna and Nora came to visit Aunt Leigh, Uncle Mike and Summit in Colorado this week! It didn't take long for it to look like a house full of little ones :)

Maggie and Summit are best buds...

they love playing together in the snow!

making snow angels...

and silly faces...

and throwing snow balls...

and paling around...

and eating snow cones!

Sunday night we went to our small group Super Bowl Party. With over 25 adults, 5 babies and a kitty cat - I think Maggie was the life of the party! She had a lot of fun cheering for the green team.

Monday I took the day off and we went shopping.

Maggie had tons of fun trying on all the pretty shoes.

while Nora and I watched (so Dayna could do some uninterrupted shoe shopping of her own).

Maggie
loves shoes!

That afternoon we relaxed with a little story time.

and then worked on making some Valentine's Day cards.

Maggie worked so hard to make them extra special.

Dayna and Nora cuddled and watched.

Monday night Maggie and I made homemade pizza for dinner.

and Maggie made a little dough squirrel friend.

The squirrel friend rolled off Maggie's hand right after this photo. He fell on the floor and Summit ate him :/ A few moments later, the pizza also fell on the floor... to which Maggie said "My mommy doesn't let the pizza drop on the floor" ... we are sure having fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment