We just couldn't wait any longer to take Summit on her first hike. Her stamina improves daily and winter weather is supposed to come through tomorrow so we took our free Saturday opportunity and drove a few miles into the mountains.
We started her with a little 3 mile out-and-back and she did great! She loved it and made us so proud!
she walked with both mom and dad.
and drank out of her own bottle!
and did great off leash, staying right with us.
these plants were on the trail. I have no clue what they are but I think they are really cool!
we made it to the top!
the view of mount evans.
"I like hiking Mom and Dad! When can we do it again?"Summit then slept the entire way home. It was a good day!
Tonight we are going out with Christina and Mark, we are really excited to get to spend some time with good friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment