26 November 2008

Sorry it's been so long...

I've been busy - I started working at Crate & Barrel for the holidays because my store is closed a bunch the next couple months. I wanted to stay busy and help our home down payment fund but I've recently gotten a few freelance design jobs as well, keeping me rather busy!

This week Summit learned about the dishwasher.

And her first official "trick" - the salute.


Big news! Last Friday (the day before they flew to Denver) my Mom found out that she received Teacher of the Year for her school! It's such a big honor that she's deserved for so many years, I'm so, so proud of her and love having her here this week to celebrate in person!

Summit got to meet her Grandma!

Sunday we went up to Breckenridge for a day in the mountains. It was fun to be up there all together (Summit came too!) but it was chilly and windy, not a great combo for walking around outside. Since we had Summit with us, we couldn't take her into any of the restaurants for lunch, so we got take out and took turns eating in the car.

I will post again tomorrow, happy Thanksgiving prep day!

No comments:

Post a Comment