30 November 2008

Beautiful Sunrise, Awesome Snow, and an ALPACA??!!

This was the view from our loft on Saturday morning...not too SHABBY!




Saturday, Mr. T decided to go on a "little" hike by himself...he ended up going 11+ miles.


Big Mule deer along the Waterton Canyon Trail.


Just some lady out for a nice walk with her dog...and her ALPACA!


Summit finally got to run around in some "Real Snow" with her buddy Max.


Leigh and I figured this would be the perfect time to have a winter family photo taken.

More hot pursuit action.

Summit really enjoys the snow.

3 comments:

  1. I think you have just convinced me to move to Colorado. I would LOVE to have a pet alpaca that I could take on walks. That would be the coolest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I can be your friend any more. Siiigggghhhhhh. I have to find time in the next couple months for another CO vacation!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the snow pics! They are awesome!! Atlanta needs to be a little farther north, so we can get good snow coverage, lol!!!

    ReplyDelete