09 January 2012

A Little Help

I'm working on updating my 30 before 30 list and need your help! I have four things that will likely need to move from this list to my Life List due to the limitations of the coming year with Mike starting PA school. I want to replace them with more practical/less expensive things (that are still worth doing).

Please comment with your suggestions, I would love to update the list by Saturday.

Thanks!
leigh

3 comments:

  1. Organize - a charity drive, mini-mission project or something similar.

    Oh and based on your photos and the responses I get to the ones that you took of my kids I think you can check off Photography.

    Also I am dreaming up a women's retreat/mission project for this spring/early summer. You could leave that on the back burner for #18.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there are several that you can check off..... I agree with Dayna.... Photography should be a check. Trip and save can be checked too. Dinner party could go....if you do a progressive dinner party, that would be fun. We will definitely check off painting this summer. I would love to do a family cruise in Alaska... That would help with the Northern Lights. New ones..... Spend more time with your mother.... That would be a great one to add ;-D.
    Love you tons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take a Class.... cooking, jewelry making, photography, pottery. This is something I have been meaning to do and have just put it off. Learn something new and fun.

    ReplyDelete