I've been asked regularly "well then what
do you eat?" I thought I'd show you a few of our nutritious and
very flavorful meals.

my usual breakfast ::
Coach's Oats (quick cook 100% whole grain oats), fresh blueberries, nectarine or orange and hot green tea.

lunch :: local plain yogurt (plan on trying greek yogurt when my stash runs out) with local granola and blueberries (or nectarines or strawberries - whatever was on sale that week)

dinner :: homemade chicken noodle soup with flax seeds, piece of no-refined sugar sourdough toast, spinach salad with hard boiled egg, flax seeds and homemade orange vinaigrette dressing and good old water

dinner :: grilled walnut and gorgonzola stuffed portobello mushroom cap with a side of quinoa (this meal was missing a green but man was it tasty!)

dinner :: sauteed shrimp, roasted broccoli, quinoa and more homemade chicken noodle soup with flax seeds

dinner :: grilled mahi mahi with sauteed fresh grean beans and a piece of sourdough toast

dinner :: Omaha steak burgers (thanks grandma Katy!) with sauteed onions and mushrooms and swiss cheese with spinach, strawberry, avocado and tomato salad with homemade strawberry vinaigrette.
This has probably been the best couple weeks of meals I've ever had, thanks to chef Mike! Our usual routine - he makes dinner while I'm on my way home. Then we eat together and he heads off to work and I clean up the kitchen. It's working out great! Hope our meals help inspire you to create nutritious and delicious meals!
Ok... I think you officially need to make me a full menu! I'm seriously missing sugar, but I haven't made anything this good looking! Good job!
ReplyDelete