14 March 2010

Update

Nothing earth shattering to share but I'm finally getting the workout bug to go along with the healthy eating push. I'm pretty excited about this and hope this :bug: stays around for awhile :)

The above two things will hopefully lead toward the completion of:
5. 14er. conquer it. hopeful more than one by 30.
sometime this summer.

Along with general strength and cardio at the gym, I'm trying to become friends with the stair climber (currently he's kicking my butt). I'm working on the real stair climber - the one that is sort of like a rotating escalator. My first time out I did 92 floors in 30 minutes, dripping sweat on level 5-6 (of 20). I hope to double that in the next month (180 floors in 30 minutes on level 10-12). I'll let you know how that goes. In the meantime just getting this healthly eating thing down and avoiding Krispie Kreme like the devil, also attempting no refined sugar brownies later this week for a game night with friends (made with black beans and banana) should be interesting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment