We made it to Rome and ended up walking good five+ hours straight. I think we're officially nuts but we only have tonight and tomorrow so we've already seen the Coliseum, the Forum, the Campo de Fiori, Piazza Navona, the Pantheon and the Trevi Fountain - pretty good I'd say... and to top it all off - I love Rome! I didn't think I would from what I'd heard but it's magical at night!
Our feet are sore and tired so we are heading to bed. Good night.
ROME IS AMAZING! How can anyone not love it!?!? I hope you were able to hit up some of the spots Andrew and I recommended.
ReplyDeleteI am glad you are loving Rome! I was only there during the day, so I guess it saves some of its magic for nighttime. Dont miss the Vatican though, I hope you are squeezing it in!!! So important for a believer.
ReplyDelete