24 September 2009

Three Weeks!

Take a little look down a bit on the right - 21 DAYS TILL WE LEAVE FOR ITALY! I'm so excited and have been busy working, researching and preparing for the trip. Sorry I haven't posted in awhile but I promise next month's posts will be much more interesting!

Any Italy/Europe travel tips, please send them my way!

I don't like posts without photos, so here are some of a friend's. I can't wait to have my own!

I am SO, SO, SO excited for gelato. I can't even begin to tell you. And yes, I plan on having gelato pretty much every day (along with pizza and pasta), so I've been on a strict plan for the past two weeks to loose a few pounds so I can joyfully gain them back eating my way through Italy! Mike of course will devour everything and will come back even skinnier then he is now with no effort because that's just how unfair his super-metabolism is.

I think it would be awesome to ride a scooter together through Tuscany! Mike and I both miss our zumas from college.

Ahhh... Cinque Terra. Possibly the place I am most excited to go. The water, the colors, the hiking. I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I cant wait for the posts on this one!!! I am cannot believe you are so close to your trip. It seems like it was 157 days just yesterday. And while it is wise to eat carefully now, you will be walking a lot while you are there so you will earn every single calorie you consume! Enjoy all of it.

    ReplyDelete