Mom, Dayna and Maggie have had a Florida Girls Disney trip planned for awhile and at the last minute, they talked me into joining in the fun.

Dad couldn't come to Disney with us, so instead, he took Maggie on the carousel at the Mall :)


We spent some down time in Tampa before heading to Orlando.

Maggie checking out the hotel (isn't she adorable in this candid shot?)

We met Kaitlin at Epcot to get our tickets.

Then we waited for the bus to The Animal Kingdom.

Maggie rode the bus "carousel"

and tried on Aunt Leigh's sunglasses.

We eventually made it to The Animal Kingdom! The tree was my favorite part.

We went on the safari.


and Maggie found some baby elephant friends.

and a Gator book. Watch your fingers!

During nap time, Dayna and I spent some sister time in Epcot

Then met up with Mom and Maggie for an evening in the Magic Kingdom

I loved watching Maggie watch the "babies" in It's a Small World

Then we rode Dumbo together.

And all got some ice cream.

Mom and Maggie played in Pooh's house

and we prepared to watch Tinkerbell fly overhead.

Tinker Minnie decided I needed a kiss.

love it! What a great trip. When's the next one planned? I dont know if I can wait until January!!!
ReplyDelete