Friday, we went up to Beaver Creek to see the Alfieri family, while they are here for spring break. Mike went skiing with Jayne and Jack.

Meanwhile, I relaxed and read a book in the warm Colorado sun.

While doing so, I heard a bit of commotion behind me. When I turned around I saw Dan Marino.

I got to watch Mike, Jack and Jayne coming down the mountain.

Then they came around with free fresh baked chocolate chip cookies on a silver platter. What a great way to spend an afternoon!

Mike had fun snowboarding with old friends and I really enjoyed a lazy afternoon in the Colorado sun (not having to think about how slow of a snowboarder I am).

When the lifts closed, we went back to their condo in Edwards. Mike and Jack decided it would be fun to go sledding down the hill in the back.

They both had a good first run. Mike's second run, he decided to sled back down the path he created the first run - much less resistance...

...which also meant a much faster ride, right into the dirt and rocks at the bottom of the hill, resulting in this:

boys.
ouch! boys indeed! ;)
ReplyDelete