I need to get ready for adventures to come (Seattle trip, Las Vegas trip (newly on the schedule -thanks Phil and Barb!), and our Italy trip this fall and I can't afford a gym membership, so I'm going to try the 30 Day Shred. I've heard about it from countless brides at the store and think it will be a good kick start for me. I'm also really bad at actually sticking with these things, that's why I'm telling all our blog readers - hopefully, posting about the 30 days will help me stay accountable. I'm thinking I will post an update every 5 days and let you know how it's going. Anyone want to join with me? My DVD and 3 lb weights are in the mail, so there's time to get yours and start too. I'm hoping to begin when I return from North Carolina next week. Let me know if you're in!*30 Day Shred details: it's a 20 min. workout that you do everyday for 30 days. The workouts are broken up into 3 levels - you do each level for 10 days and then move up to the next level. From what I've heard it really kicks your butt but it's only 20 mins a day so you actually have a shot at doing it everyday. I found the DVD on Amazon for $8.99
I totally bought this a week before I found out I was pregnant again and didn't get to start it! :( I can't wait to see how you like it. It's definitely on my agenda post baby #2. ;) Good Luck!!
ReplyDeleteI just started this on thursday! it really does kick your butt! i am so sore it is not even funny, but it gets easier. good luck and let me know how it goes!
ReplyDelete