15 October 2008

Summit's Growing Up!

Sorry I've gotten behind in my posting, this week has been really busy. It is officially fall here and I love it! The chill in the air, the colored leaves, the anticipation of the holidays...

We have had a few milestones since I last wrote.
1. Summit had her last set of puppy shots and is now ok-ed to go wherever and do whatever (we've pretty much been doing this already but now we don't have to be so careful).
2. She lost her two front teeth! Unfortunately, we weren't prepared for this to happen so early so she didn't get to experience the tooth fairy but she looks pretty cute with a little gap in her grill.
3. She learned how to jump up on the couch all by herself. She's geting so big, we just can't believe it.4. She is in Puppy Kindergarten and has successfully learned to "sit" (she's had this one down for a long time), "leave it", "down", and is working on "come", loose leash walk, "wait", "spin/twirl", "bang" and "salute". We've got a very smart cookie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment