26 October 2008

Phil and Barb's Visit

Phil and Barb are out for their first trip to visit us! Summit got to meet more Grandparents! She thoroughly enjoyed their visit and they brought her new toys and treats (this is definitely a quick way into her little heart).

Saturday, we went to Red Rocks for the Red Bull Soapbox Race.

Some of our favorite cars.

This one almost ran us over! It crashed into the barricades right in front of us!

Sunday we spent the day in Boulder.

We went on a little hike.

Father-Son moment.

Phil and Barb at the point.

Mike and I at the point.

The amazing fall colors in Boulder this weekend.

Thanks so much for coming out to visit!

1 comment:

  1. I love the duck car! What great pictures. I am glad you didnt steal my favorite rock for you photo opportunities. I havent looked at your blog in a while - it was great to see all the new posts. Cant wait to see the Halloween shots.

    ReplyDelete