14 August 2008

Dayna & Maggie Visit :: Day 2

Today during the morning session (our days are split into two sessions: before nap, after nap), Dayna, Maggie and I went up to Red Rocks Amphitheater. When Brian and Hayley were out last spring, Brian said I need to take everyone who visits there, so I obliged. Maggie liked the concert posters.

In the afternoon session we went up to Boulder. We did a little hiking - Maggie was a trooper!

When we reached the point, Maggie plopped down and had a ball playing in the dirt and rocks.

Dayna liked climbing on the rocks and seeing how far out she could get.

After our little hike we earned some Mountain Sun burgers. Normally we don't get anything but burgers but today we were tempted. The special of the day was the "Maggie is Amazing" wrap. We all decided on burgers and fries and I think Dayna and Maggie enjoyed their treat.

After dinner we did a little shopping on Pearl Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment