10 August 2008

6 weeks

Here's our little one at six weeks. These are the last photos we'll get from the breeder since she joins our family officially on Friday!

This week is going to be great! Wednesday, Dayna and Maggie fly in. This will be Maggie's first trip to Colorado (out of the womb) and Dayna's second (the last trip was in the middle of the worst Blizzard Denver's seen in 50 years). I'm so excited to show them both the place Mike and I have fallen so in love with.

Christmas 2006 in Denver

Looking back through our photos from Christmas 2006 in Denver, I hope that we can get everyone out here for another Christmas soon - it was so much fun to have a White Christmas after so many Christmas in the South.

I hope everyone has a great week. I can pretty much guarantee we will! More to come of Dayna, Maggie and the puppy...

1 comment:

  1. yeah for the upcoming arrival of Dayna, Maggie, and your new puppy!!!!

    ReplyDelete