14 July 2008

our puppy!

One of our most exciting updates is that we are welcoming a puppy into our family mid-August. Our little girl was born June 25th. We will get to go meet her and her mom, dad, brothers and sisters August 2nd. Then we get to bring her home August 17th. We are very anxious - I have been waiting over 18 years to have my very own puppy and Mike has gone too long without a pet.

She is a light yellow lab. We don't know which one is ours yet but here is the litter as they grow:

puppies at just a few hours old.

puppies at one week old.

the puppies yesterday - they're all so cute!

we are taking name suggestions, leave yours in a comment below...

5 comments:

  1. Awww! This are cuteoverload.com-worthy!

    I can't wait to meet her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *These* :)

    (Sorry for making you excited that you had two posts...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The puppies are starting to look really cute and are taking on individual looks. For a name, of course, the obvious would be 'Blondie' or how about 'Petey'; but, it is probably not a girl's name. Wow! Your camping trip looks great! Thanks for sending blog info.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phil likes 'Marley' for the puppy's name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea right, I can see you in those shoes!!!

    Yum, I want to go to Mountain Sun.
    Dad and I went to Bennigan's for a burger but it can't compare to a "Junk Burger"!!!!
    Looks like you had a good time :-)

    ReplyDelete