Mike and I spent the day in Boulder. After working a trunk show yesterday and a morning of deep cleaning the condo, we felt we deserved a day together in one of our favorite towns. The Downtown Boulder ArtFair just happened to be going on this weekend and made for a fun day of wandering.

I love the Pedestrian Shop - a great walking shoe shop (even though I can't afford more then a pair of socks from this store). Today when we went in, they had these hilarious "shoes" with spaces for each toe. Definitely something different - as uncomfortable as I am with my feet, I'm sure these would drive me nuts!

A trip up to Boulder is not complete without a trip to the Mountain Sun. There are so many great restaurants in Boulder but we just can't bring ourselves to try any others. We love this place so much. Mike enjoyed his Colorado Kind, his favorite from this micro brewery - which just happened to be on nitro today...

Then we both devoured our Junk burgers. This burger is so amazing. Anyone who visits us, be prepared for a trip to Boulder and the Mountain Sun. It's that good. You can't head back home without trying a Junk burger.
No comments:
Post a Comment