"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Share with the Lord’s people who are in need." Romans 12:12-13
"Okay, I can do whatever I want and God will either do something or He won't and that will be His will. It will all work out. It will all happen just like it needs to. I don't believe this anymore. I believe that God is in control, yes but I also believe I have a choice: I can follow Him or I can turn my back on Him. I can say yes to Him, or I can so no. I can go to the hard places or I can remain comfortable. And if I remain comfortable, God who loves us unconditionally will continue to love me anyway. I may still see His glory revealed in my life and recognize His blessings, but not like I could have." :: Kisses from Katie
"I don't always know where this life is going. I can't see the end of the road, but here is the great part: courage is not about knowing the path. It is about taking the first step. It is about Peter getting out of the boat, stepping out onto the water with complete faith that Jesus will not let him drown. I do not know my five-year plan; even tomorrow will probably not go as I have planned. I am thrilled and I am terrified, in a good way. Some call it courage; some call it foolish; I call it faith. I choose to get out of the boat. Sometimes I walk straight into His arms. More often, I get scared and look down and stumble. Sometimes I almost completely drown. And through it all, He never lets go of my hand." :: Kisses from Katie
No comments:
Post a Comment