08 February 2010

Mike's Birthday!

In typical fashion, I like to make a big deal of birthdays. I can't help it, I'm my mom's daughter. Mike's birthday turned into a week and a half long string of celebrations.

First up, dinner with friends at Vine Street Pub!

many of our friends experienced their first Junk burgers that night :)


The Browns were sick for our Vine Street Night out but invited us over to celebrate a few days later. We didn't get any photos - we were too busy running around!

Then I surprised Mike with tickets to see Roger Clyne, solo at the Soiled Dove Underground. It was a great show in a great venue!

Then we went to Dinner Detectives with some more friends. Mike has always wanted to do a Mystery Dinner type thing and this one was a lot of fun!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great celebration!!! I am also excited to finally know some of the photos in the picture. It feels like I am even more a part of your CO life after our last visit. Miss you though!

    ReplyDelete