25 December 2008

merry Christmas!

We woke up to find that Santa visited our house last night! We took our tree down from it's puppy proof perch way above our heads for a morning of opening gifts.

Before we got started, we wrangled Summit for a family photo.

Summit then assisted Katy in opening her gifts.

She then opened a few of her own...



The whole crew with some of our gifts.

Summit made out like a bandit! She has many new toys to keep her entertained (thank you Katy, Barb, Phil, Mom, Dad, Dayna, Noel, Maggie and Susan!)

After presents, we got to video chat with Dayna, Noel, Maggie, Mom and Dad. It was great to get to see them all on Christmas - even if it was only "Virtually."

Then we made a big Christmas dinner (much more food then needed for just three of us) so we decided - next year you're all invited!

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. We had those sweet potatoes too! So see we were even eating together in spirit. Your family picture looks like ours - We had to wrangle Maggie to get her into a picture with Noel and I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I love your pjs!!! I got pjs for all of us to wear this year too, but I could find any that I could order in both mine and avery's size. Where did you get them?

    Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete