21 September 2008

Dad's Visit!

My dad came out for his annual fall visit and got to meet his Granddog Summit :)

Other then playing with Summit, we've been hiking up a storm and eating and drinking well - all the staples of a great Dad visit!

The view from the summit of Chief Mountain, quickly becoming one of my very favorite hikes.

Dad at the top, I love the smile :)

Mike found a great rock that cradled him to sleep. Once he woke up, Dad had to try it out too...

Day 2 :: Beaver trail in Golden Gate Canyon State Park. It was a tougher hike then we expected but it was great to be in the middle of tons of beautiful Aspen trees.

And the views at the top are always worth the work.

More to come tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. awww I love these pictures. Thanks for the post. I even found my favorite spot to sit - the outcropping of rock right above the great smiling dad picture. Mom would really love that one! Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete