As the 14th quickly approaches, looking back at all my 20s held helps me get excited for my impending 30s. So many great adventures!
College in Gainesville
Mexico with Mom
Graduated with honors
Yellowstone Trip with Dad
Moved out on my own (with Dad's help) to Birmingham
Business trips to Vegas, Utah, Chicago and the Alabama Coast
Watching Mike playing in a big league game
Engaged!
Became an Aunt (again and again)
Finally got my puppy!
Met some really great friends
Traveled through Italy
hiked around Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Cruised on the largest ship in the world
Mission Trip to Africa
There were things I thought I'd do and didn't and things I never thought I do and did - I hope my 30s will also be full of great new adventures!



















What a great re-cap. You are truly beautiful Leigh and watching your experiences unfold was a great reminder of how much God has been working in you and through you. I cannot wait for you to join me in the Thirties!!!
ReplyDeleteWow.... What an amazing decade..... Can't wait to see what the next 10 bring. Love you so much
ReplyDelete